Adding or removing a user from a group
You can add a CDP user or a machine user account to a group. You cannot add a group to another group. You can remove a CDP user or a machine user account from a group.
All members of the group inherit the roles and resources assigned to the group.
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- In the User Management section of the side navigation panel, click Groups.
Click the name of the group to which you want to add a user.
The details page displays information about the group.
- Click the Members tab.
Add or remove users according to your requirements.
Adding a user to a group:
Removing a user from a group:
- If the group does not have members, click Add Member. Select the name of the user that you want to add to the group.
- If the group already has a list of members, click in the Add Member dropdown box. Select the name of the user that you want to add to the group.
- Click Remove from Group next to the user that you want to remove.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to remove the user from the group.