Creating a group
You can create CDP groups based on the tasks performed by CDP users in your organization.
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
In the User Management section of the side navigation panel,
The Groups page displays the list of all CDP groups.
- Click Create Group.
On the Create Group window, enter the name of the group to create.
Consider the following:
- The group name must be unique and not contain any of the reserved group names.
- The group name can be up to 64 characters and can include only alphanumeric characters, hyphens (-), and underscores (_). The first character in the name must be an alphabetic character or underscore.
- The group name is not case sensitive. For example, the group name AAa is equivalent to the group name aaa.
- Depending on your IdP setup in CDP, you may be able to manipulate the Sync Membership option. To learn more about this option, refer to Synchronizing group membership.
CDP creates the group and adds it to the list of groups on the particular page.