October 4, 2021
This release of the CDP Private Cloud Management Console service provides the following new features:
- Support for new resource roles
- CDP Private Cloud Management Console introduces two new resource roles for
managing the Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) services: DEAdmin and DEUser.
- The DEAdmin role grants a CDP user/group the permission to create, delete and administer Cloudera Data Engineering services for a given CDP environment.
- The DEUser role grants a CDP user/group the permission to list and use Cloudera Data Engineering services for a given CDP environment.
For more information, see Understanding roles.
- Support for CDP CLI
- CDP Private Cloud Experiences enables you to configure the CDP client that gives
you access to the CDP CLI tool. The CDP CLI allows you to perform the same
actions as can be performed from the Management Console.
For more information, see CDP Private Cloud CLI.
- Configuring alert rules
- CDP Private Cloud Management Console enables you to define alert rules based on PromQL expressions. The alerts are automatically triggered when specific events occur in your CDP Private Cloud Experiences deployment.
For more information, see Configuring alert rules.