Creating a group
You can create CDP groups based on the tasks performed by CDP users in your organization.
Before you begin: To create a CDP group and to manage the users, roles, and resources in the group, you must have the PowerUser role.
Management Console UI
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- In the User Management section of the side navigation panel, click Groups.The Groups page displays the list of all CDP groups.
- Click Create Group.
- On the Create Group window, enter the name of the group to create.
- Click Create. CDP creates the group and adds it to the list of groups on the particular page.
CLIYou can use the following command to create a group:
cdp iam create-group \ --group-name <value>