Working with CDP Private Cloud diagnostic data
CDP Private Cloud enables you to generate and download diagnostic data associated with the various services and workloads for troubleshooting purposes. You can perform these tasks from the Diagnostic Data tab of the Management Console.
CDP Private Cloud uses fluentd to collect logs from the Management Console
services, and the CML, CDW, and CDE workloads. If Ozone is configured to store logs from
the workloads, the information collected by
fluentd is stored on Ozone.
Otherwise, the data is moved through a
fluentd aggregator in the
Management Console to an OpenShift persistent volume where all the Management Console
logs are also stored.
- Logs from the OpenShift persistent volume
- CDW, CML, and CDE logs stored on Ozone
- Kubernetes deployment information such as events, logs, details of the OpenShift pods and so on.
- Metrics for monitoring such as usage information and so on.
- Management Console information such as version, UUID, and so on.