Generate an access key for another user or machine user
Only administrator can generate API access keys for other users, including machine users.
- Sign in to the CDP console as an Administrator.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- On the side navigation panel, click User Management.
- On the Users tab, click the name of the user or machine user account for which you want to generate an access key.
- On the user account page, go to the Access Keys section and click Generate Access Key.
On the Generate Access Key pop-up window, click
Generate Access Key.
CDP creates the key and displays the information on the screen.
Copy the access key and private key to a text file and send it to the CDP user
who requires it.
The private key is a very long string of characters. Make sure that you copy the full string. You can optionally download the credentials file containing the access key information by clicking Download Credentials File.
- Click Close to exit the access key window.