Additional operations on the base clusters
You can perform different operations on the CDP Private Cloud Base clusters added to your CDP Private Cloud Data Services deployment.
- Filtering the list of clusters by the Status and Data Center fields.
- Searching for a cluster by entering any of its displayed details in the Search table data text box.
- Sorting the clusters by specific table column headers.
- Access the Cloudera Manager instance of a cluster by selecting Go to
Cluster Manager from the pull-down menu for that cluster. The
Cloudera Manager instance loads on a separate browser tab.
You can access the pull-down menu by clicking the vertical ellipsis (three dots) against the particular cluster entry on the table.
- Refreshing the information for a cluster by selecting Refresh from the pull-down menu for that cluster.