Updating the Kubernetes configuration
You must update your kubeconfig file before it expires to ensure continued access to the cluster. The Kubeconfig file contains the cluster access information and authentication information for the admin user.
- Navigate to the Management Console > Environments.
- Click the title of your environment.
- Click the Compute Cluster tab.
- Click Actions > Update Kubernetes Configuration.
- Upload the new Kubeconfig file using the Choose File option and click Save.
You can see the updated date and time in the Registered section.