Deleting a group
You can delete a CDP group if you have the PowerUser role.
Management Console UI
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- In the User Management section of the side navigation panel, click Groups.
- From the context menu to the right of the desired group, click Delete Group.
- Click OK to confirm removal.
CDP removes the group and from the list on the Groups page.
CLIUse the following command to delete a CDP group:
cdp iam delete-group \ --group-name <value>