Updating an identity provider
You can update the access keys and roles associated with a CDP identity provider. To update an identity provider in CDP, you must be a CDP account administrator or have the PowerUser role.
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- Click Management Console.
- In the side navigation panel, click User Management.
- Click the user name you want to update.
Click the Roles tab.
Alternatively, you can click the Actions button and select Update Roles.
- Choose the checkbox next to the roles you want to add for the user or unclick the checkbox next to roles you want to remove for the user.
- Click Update.
- If you choose to use a Bind DN, enter the appropriate information in the LDAP Bind DN and LDAP Bind Password fields.
If you want to specify LDAP attribute for mapping the email in Identity Management,
enter it in the Email Mapping Attribute field.
If you do not enter an email, the default is mail.
If you are using a non-standard attribute, click Show Other
- Enter DN in the LDAP User Bind Property field.
- Enter the LDAP attribute for mapping the group ID in Identify Management in the Groupname Mapping Attribute field.
- Enter the property of the user object in the Group DN Property field.
Enter the first and last name of the attribute in the First Name Mapping
Attribute and Last Name Mapping Attribute
These attributes are optional.
- Click Save.
- Verify the updates and click OK.
CDP updates the information for the CDP identity provider.