Add a HDP or HDF cluster
You must register clusters with CDP before you can use those clusters with CDP services and components.
- Log in to CDP Management Console.
- Click Classic Clusters in the left navigation panel.
The Classic Clusters page appears.
- Click Add Cluster.
- Click HDP/HDF.
- Enter the Ambari username and password credentials to access Ambari of the HDP/HDF cluster.
- Enter the URL of the Ambari host that manages the cluster.
- Click Go.
The cluster name, IP address, and enabled cluster services are displayed.
- Add the following cluster details:
- Cluster Location
- Data Center
- Tags (optional)
- Description (optional)
- Click Submit.