Managing recipes from CLI
You can manage recipes from CLI using
cdp datahub commands.
Required role: EnvironmentCreator can create a shared resource and then assign users to it.
SharedResourceUser or Owner of the shared resource can use the resource. The Owner of the shared resource can delete it.
- Register a new recipe: cdp datahub create-recipe --recipe-name <value> --recipe-content
<value> --type <value>
- PRE_SERVICE_DEPLOYMENT (formerly PRE_CLOUDERA_MANAGER_START)
- POST_CLOUDERA_MANAGER_START (this option is not available for FreeIPA recipes)
- POST_SERVICE_DEPLOYMENT (formerly POST_CLUSTER_INSTALL)
- List all available recipes:
cdp datahub list-recipes
- Describe a specific recipe:
cdp datahub describe-recipe --recipe-name <value>
- Delete one or more existing recipes:
cdp datahub delete-recipes --recipe-name <value>