Data Lake Admin Identity
Assign the Storage Blob Data Owner role to the Data Lake Admin managed identity on the scope of the two containers created earlier for Storage Location Base and Logs Location Base for each of the two containers created.
- Navigate to Storage accounts > your storage account > Containers > your container > Access Control (IAM).
- Click +Add > Add role assignment.
- Under Add role assignment:
- Under Role, select Storage Blob Data Owner.
- Under Assign access to, select User assigned managed identity.
- Under Select, select the Data Lake Admin Identity created earlier.
- Click Save.
Repeat these steps for both containers.