Assign the Storage Blob Data Contributor role to the Logger managed identity on the scope of the container created earlier for Logs Location Base.
- Navigate to Storage accounts > your storage account > Containers > your container > Access Control (IAM).
- Click +Add > Add role assignment.
- Under Add role assignment:
- Under Role, select Storage Blob Data Contributor.
- Under Assign access to, select User assigned managed identity.
- Under Select, select the Logger Identity created earlier.
- Click Save.
After performing these steps, you should have the required managed identities created and their roles assigned on the correct scope.