Updating access for the Data Lake Admin managed identity
Grant the Data Lake Admin identity created earlier the Storage Blob Data Owner role on the scope of the two newly created containers.
Perform the following steps for both data-eng or data-science containers to grant the Data Lake Admin managed identity access to them:
- Navigate to Storage accounts > your storage account > Containers > your container > Access Control (IAM).
- Click +Add > Add role assignment.
- Under Add role assignment:
- Under Role, select Storage Blob Data Owner.
- Under Assign access to, select User assigned managed identity.
- Under Select, select the Data Lake Admin Identity created earlier.
- Click Save.
Repeat these steps to provide Data Lake admin with access to both containers.