Assigning a group membership administrator
As a CDP administrator, you can create a CDP group and manage the users, roles, and resources assigned to the group. You can also assign other users and groups the IamGroupAdmin role to allow them to manage the users in the group.
To assign a group membership administrator:
- Sign in to the Cloudera CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- In the User Management section of the side navigation panel, click Groups.
The Groups page displays the list of all CDP groups.
- Click the name of the group to which you want to assign a group membership administrator.
The group details page displays information about the group.
- Click the Admins tab.
- Click in the Select group or user dropdown box.
CDP displays the list of CDP groups and users that you can give group membership administrator permissions.
- Select the name of a group or user.
The name of the group or user you select displays in the list of group membership administrators.
To remove group membership administrator permissions from a user or group, click Remove Resource Role next to the user or group for whom you want to revoke membership administrator permissions.