About the Cloudera Observability common web user interface features
Learn about the Cloudera Observability web UI navigation features, charts, and actions.
As you explore your environment's statistics and health the following UI elements are available to help you navigate and explore your diagnostic data:
- Navigation drawer panels (side-bars) that toggle between open and close, which enable you to view more or less real estate space and provide access from the parent tier (environment) to the lower tier levels (services, clusters, engines, jobs, and queries).
- Drawer panels that toggle between open and close on the right-side of the page to provide more detailed information about a component.
- Breadcrumbs that are displayed at the top of the page, which displays the name of your current location and its preceding pages. You can move between these pages by clicking on a breadcrumb location.
Charts and statistic banners
- Statistic banners, which display dynamic and interactive pie charts, rose charts, bar charts, and statistic cards about your jobs, queries, tables, and engines.
- Chart widgets, which enable you to dynamically observe real-time and historical patterns, trends, and outliers of your workload data, jobs, and queries.
- Filters, which enable you to refine your selection and display only the components of interest.
- Action menus, which list the actions that you can perform on an environment or component, such as on a data service or engine.
- Time-range list (time-picker), which displays the current or historical data for the selected time-period.
- Search fields and lists, which enable you to locate a specific component, such as an environment, data service, or cluster ID.