Registering ABFS Cloud account in Replication Manager
You must have valid ABFS credentials in CDP Public Cloud Replication Manager to register the cloud account.
- In Replication Manager, click .
In the Add Cloud Credential window, perform the
- Select the Cluster.
- Select ABFS as the Cloud Storage Type.
- Enter the cloud credential Name.
- Enter your ABFS Storage Client Id.
- Enter your ABFS Storage Client Secret Key.
- Enter your ABFS Storage Tenant Id.
- Click Validate.
To resolve this issue, update the ABFS cloud credential values in the source Cloudera Manager instance. For more information, see Updating Azure cloud credentials in Cloudera Manager.