Updating Azure Cloud Credentials in the Cloudera Manager
In the Cloudera Manager source cluster instance, you must add External Accounts - Azure Credentials to complete the cloud account registration process.
- From Cloudera Manager > Administration > Azure Credentials > Add AD Service Principal.
- Enter the name of the credential.
- Enter the Client ID for the credential.
- Provide the Client Secret Key for the credential.
- Enter the Tenant Identity for the credential.
The Azure Cloud credentials are successfully registered with the Cloudera Manager instance.