The Overview page displays jobs that are either in progress or have not succeeded. While jobs are executing, they display in the list with a status of In Progress. If the job succeeds, it disappears from the list. Successful jobs can be viewed from the Policies page.
- In the navigation pane, click Overview.
- Browse the Issues & Updates list to locate the policy for the job you want status for.
- View the Job Status column for the policy.
- If the job did not succeed, click next to the job status to view the job log.
- Optionally, see information about previous job runs:
Click the dots in the Policy History column.
The policy displays in the Policies page.
Click the dots in the Prev Job column.
A list of jobs related to the selected policy displays, showing up to the last 10 jobs.
- Click the dots in the Policy History column.