View the dynamic resource pool status
In Cloudera Manager you can monitor the status and usage of dynamic resource pools.
The dynamic resource pool configuration overview displays the following parameters of each pool:
- Status - a summary of the virtual CPU cores and memory that can be allocated by the YARN scheduler.
- Resource Pools Usage - a list of pools that have been
explicitly configured and pools created by YARN, and properties of the
pools. The Configuration link takes you to the
Dynamic Resource Pool Configuration page.
- Allocated Memory - The memory assigned to the pool that is currently allocated to applications and queries.
- Allocated VCores - The number of virtual CPU cores assigned to the pool that are currently allocated to applications and queries.
- Allocated Container - The number of YARN containers assigned to the pool whose resources have been allocated.
- Pending Containers - The number of YARN containers assigned to the pool whose resources are pending.
- In Cloudera Manager, click the YARN service.
- Click the Resource Pools tab.
- Click the duration link at the top right of the charts to change the time period for which the resource usage displays.