Configure YARN for managing Docker containers
Use Cloudera Manager to configure YARN for managing Docker containers.
- Install Docker binary to all hosts.
- If cgroups are enabled, use the
cgroupsfscgroupsdriver for cgroups support.
- Ensure that all host has running docker daemon
- In Cloudera Manager, select the YARN service.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Find the Allowed Use Linux Container Executor to enabled.
- Search for Allowed Linux Runtimes and add docker to the list.
- Select the Docker on YARN filter under Category.
- Find the Enable Docker Containers property and select the role configuration groups on which you want to enable Docker containers.
- If you installed the Docker binaries to a different folder than the default, set the Docker Binary Path property to the applicable folder.
- Optionally you can do some fine-grained configuration using the other properties under the Docker on YARN filter.
- Click Save Changes.