Adding Cruise Control
Learn how to add Cruise Control as a service in Cloudera Manager to an already existing cluster.
- Open Cloudera Manager.
- Select the drop-down menu to the right of your cluster on the Home screen.
Select Add Service.
The Add Service wizard starts.
- Select Cruise Control as the type of service from the list of services, then click Continue.
- Assign roles to Cruise Control, then click Continue.
- Check the default and suggested settings for configuration parameters on the Review Changes page, and set if needed.
- Click Continue and wait until the first run of the Cruise Control service is completed.
- Click Continue and then Finish.
You have added Cruise Control as a service in Cloudera Manager.