Fixed Issues in Apache Kudu
Review the list of Apache Kudu issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.11.
- KUDU-2181: Fix duplicate master address and remove unsafe flag tag
- Kudu now supports Raft configuration change for Kudu masters and CLI tools for orchestrating addition and removal of masters in a Kudu cluster. These tools substantially simplify the process of migrating to multiple masters, recovering a dead master and removing masters from a Kudu cluster. For detailed steps, see the latest administration documentation. This feature is evolving and the steps to add, remove and recover masters may change in the future.
- KUDU-3273: Fix NPE in AsyncKuduClient.discoverTablets() following the removal of a partition
- A bug in the metacache of the Kudu Java client lead to a NullPointerException thrown. The bug manifested itself in situations when a range in a table was dropped after a client application had already opened the table.
- KUDU-3277: Fix concurrent session flush issue in Java client
- Fixed bug in Kudu Java client which manifested in
AUTO_FLUSH_BACKGROUNDsessions hung in a call to
KuduSession.flush()method. Another sign of the bug were stuck data ingest workloads based on Java client (e.g., kudu-spark applications) with "java.lang.AssertionError: This Deferred was already called!" message in the logs.