Enabling or disabling anonymous usage date collection
Hue tracks anonymized pages and application versions to gather
information about application usage levels. The data collected does
not include hostnames or IDs. For example, the data collected has the format
To enable or disable anonymous usage data collection:
- In the Cloudera Manager Admin Console, select to navigate to the configuration page for Hue.
In the Search text box, type usage to locate the
Enable Usage Data Collection check box:
- To enable anonymous data collection, check the box, which is the default setting.
- To disable anonymous data collection, clear the check box.
- Enter a Reason for change..., and then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to save the configuration change.
- Refresh the browser page and click the restart icon at the top of the page so the new configuration changes can be read by the server and the new data collection setting takes effect.