Configuring Metrics Reporter in Cruise Control
You can choose between using the default Cruise Control Metrics Reporter or using the Cloudera Manager Metrics Reporter for fetching metrics in Cruise Control. Cloudera recommends using the Cloudera Manager solution with light installation, and the default solution with heavy installations of Kafka deployments.
Access Cloudera Manager for the Cruise Control configurations.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you have created your cluster.
- Select the Streams Messaging cluster from the list of Data Hub clusters.
- Select Cloudera Manager from the services.
- Select .
- Click Configuration.
- Search for Metrics Reporter.
- Select CM metrics reporter or Cruise Control metrics reporter based on your requirements.
- Click Save changes.
- Click on next to the Cruise Control service name to restart Cruise Control.