Installing the Kafka Connect Role
Learn how to install the Kafka Connect role.
- Select the Kafka service.
- Go to Instances.
- Click Add Role Instances.
- Select hosts for the Kafka Connect role by clicking the Select Hosts box under Kafka Connect.
- Select one or more host and click Ok.
- Click Continue.
- Optional: Review and configure the properties available on the Review Changes page based on your cluster and requirements.
- Start the Kafka Connect role.By default Kafka Connect roles do not start when first added.
- Select Kafka Connect roles by checking the checkbox next to each role.
- Click .
- Click Start when prompted.
One or more Kafka Connect roles are deployed and running on your cluster.