Fixed Issues in Apache Impala
Review the list of Impala issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.16.
- CDPD-44771: Fixes hdfs_zone_alias_conf used with an Ozone storage path.
- CDPD-43370: Improvements for Ozone: enables ofs as a default filesystem; fixes query performance when executors are co-located with Ozone datanodes.
- CDPD-42618: Add STRING overloads for functions that consume time of day.
- CDPD-41661: Fix nightly build issue targeting S3 filesystem.
- CDPD-41346: Impala-shell bundled with CDP can now be used with Python 3.0-3.8.
- CDPD-35771: Fix ORC Async IO crash due to unknown orc::StreamKind.
- CDPD-34940: impala-shell can be used with Python 3 by installing the latest release from PyPI at https://pypi.org/project/impala-shell.
- CDPD-31901: Fixes query performance when executors are co-located with Ozone datanodes.
- CDPD-23458: Upgrade CPP thrift compiler version to thrift-0.16.0.
- CDPD-22354: Added support for authentication via JWT for Impala.
- OPSAPS-65040: Improved performance of ImpalaFileFormatAnalysisRule.
Apache Patch Information