Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-48568: JAR storage does not work on AWS S3 for Schema Registry
- Schema Registry Amazon S3 JAR storage now functions correctly.
- CDPD-49217 and CDPD-50309: Schema Registry caches user group membership indefinitely
- Schema Registry now evicts Kerberos user and group information from its cache with a configurable time.
- CDPD-54379: KafkaJsonSerializer and KafkaJsonDeserializer do not allow null values
KafkaJsonDeserializernow properly translates null payloads as null.
- CDPD-48822: AvroConverter ignores default values when converting from Avro to Connect schema
AvroConverternow propagates field default values to Connect schemas.
- CDPD-48888: Schema Registry generates redundant schemas when byte with default field exists
- Schema Registry's schema normalization and fingerprinting mechanism has been enhanced to properly handle default values for bytes data types.
- CDPD-53380: Schema Registry Client should retry the request on Knox gateway errors
- The Schema Registry Client will retry Knox gateway related failed requests as defined by the request retry configuration.