Fixed Issues in Zeppelin
Review the list of Zeppelin issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-53819: Increase default Zeppelin RPC connection pool size based on ZEPPELIN-5005
- Exposed zeppelin.interpreter.connection.poolsize and made it configurable as a safety value in the Zeppelin configuration file.
- CDPD-48033: Zeppelin - Upgrade jettison to 1.5.2 due to CVE-2022-45685 and CVE-2022-45693
- Added to 7.1.7 SP2 CHF4.
- CDPD-41910: ZooKeeper - Upgrade Bouncy Castle to 1.70 due to medium CVEs
- Upgraded Bouncy Castle to 1.70 due to critical CVEs.
Apache patch information