Disabling dynamic child creation in weight mode
In the weight resource allocation a dynamic child creation enabled parent queue can have both static and dynamic child queues. If you disable the dynamic child creation feature for a parent queue its dynamic child queues are deleted, and it can have only static queues.
- In Cloudera Manager navigate to
- Find the dynamic child creation enabled queue for which you want to disable the dynamic child creation feature.
- Click the three vertical dots next to the queue name.
- Select Disable Dynamic Child Creation.
Click Yes to confirm to disable.
On the YARN Queue Manager UI, and also on the YARN Web UI, the dynamic child queues of the selected parent queue are removed. However, if there were any running applications on such child queues they will continue running in their original queue.
- Restart the YARN service.