Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.2.
- CDPD-15097: Schemas with null description do not show up in the UI.
- Previously, when using the UI or API calls, search results
would sometimes list schemas according to description instead of name matches.
Schemas without a description would not appear in the results.
In this release, schemas with a null description now appear and the UI search results are listed correctly.
- CDPD-15066: Implement schema version selection in Ranger.
- Users could not apply a Ranger policy to a specific schema version. This was because the schema version field on the Create or Edit Policy page did not accept a specific version and instead returned an asterisk. The asterisk indicated that the policy would apply to all versions of the schema.
- Users can now apply Ranger policies to specific schema versions.
- OPSAPS-57467: Hard-coded parcel directory causes failure when non-standard path is used and TLS is enabled.
- The parcel directory path was hard-coded in the Schema
Registry scripts and caused failures when a non-standard path was used and TLS
The parcel directory path is no longer hard-coded in the Schema Registry CSD.
- OPSAPS-57409: Add security-related header controls to all Schema Registry responses
- The following HTTP headers appear in Schema Registry HTTP
responses to provide security-related restrictions and instructions to the
- Strict-Transport-Security (if SSL is enabled)
- X-Frame options
- OPSAPS-57294: Schema Registry first run fails when multiple Ranger Admin services are configured.
- The first run of Schema Registry failed when more than one
Ranger Administrator service was configured.
The Schema Registry start-up script can now handle multiple Ranger Administrator services.