Edit placement rules
You can modify the existing placement rules.
- In Cloudera Manager, select the Clusters > YARN Queue Manager UI service. A graphical queue hierarchy is displayed in the Overview tab.
- Click the Placement Rules tab. A list of placement rules is displayed.
- Click the Edit Rule at the right of a rule.
- Edit the rule in the Edit Placement Rule dialog box.
- For static rules, edit the target queue name associated with the rule queue mapping expression.
- For dynamic rules, edit the configured capacity and maximum capacity for dynamically created leaf-queues.
- Click Save.