Create partitions (node labels)
You must first create partitions to assign them to nodes and associate it with queues.
- In Cloudera Manager, select the Clusters > YARN Queue Manager UI service. A graphical queue hierarchy is displayed in the Overview tab.
- Click the Node Labels tab.
Click +Create. The Create Node Label
dialog box is displayed.
- Add a name for the partition (node labels) in Node Label Name.
- Select Exclusive or Non-Exclusive node label type under Node Label Type. For information about Exclusive or Non-Exclusive partition (node label) type, see Configure Partitions.
- Select one or more unassigned nodes listed under Unassigned Nodes and click the < arrow button to move it under Assigned Nodes to assign it to the partition (node labels). You can also search or filter the nodes using the regular expression.
- Click Save.