Delete partitions (node labels)
You can delete existing partitions (node labels).
- Disassociate queues from partition (node label): You must disassociate all the queues associated with the partition (node label). For information on disassociating a partition (node label), see Disassociate node labels from queues.
- Configure queue capacity to zero: You must change the Configured Capacity to 0. For information about configuring queue capacity see, Configure cluster capacity with queues.
- In Cloudera Manager, select the Clusters > YARN Queue Manager UI service. A graphical queue hierarchy is displayed in the Overview tab.
- Click the Node Labels tab. A list of existing partitions (node labels) is displayed.
- Click the delete icon at the right of a partition (node label) name.
- Click Delete.