Cluster Report Example
An example of a cluster report that compares SQL statements and jobs from the previous day.
This example describes the statistics for the Archaeopteryx cluster. It compares the queries and jobs with the statistics from the previous Monday. Where:
- The total number of queries is 159,300, which is a 0.465% increase from the previous Monday.
- The number of failed queries is 5,400, which is a 1.45% increase from the previous Monday.
- The increase percentage is highlighted in red to alert you to a potential problem.
- The top five users that are running the most queries are listed and the user microraptor ran the most queries, of 112,000. The list of users includes their ranking compared to the previous week and by what percent their number of queries changed.
- In the Data Engineering section, the total number of jobs was 33,200 with 458 failed jobs.