Specifying a time range
Choose a time period in which your workload results are displayed in Workload Manager for analysis and troubleshooting.
By default, Workload Manager displays workload data for the last 24 hours. If there is no data available during that time, Workload Manager displays the nearest date range that is available.
Verify that you are logged in to the Workload Manager web UI.
In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
The CDP Public Cloud web interface landing page opens.
- From the Your Enterprise Data Cloud landing page, select the Workload Manager tile.
- In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
- In the Clusters page, select the cluster required for analysis.
From the time-range list in the Cluster Summary page, do one of the
- For a predefined period, select one of the default periods of time that meets your requirements.
- For an exact date and time range, select Customize and then either, enter the date and time range using the YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS format for the beginning and the ending time period, or in the calendar element, select the beginning and ending time period.
- Click Ok, which clears any existing workload data from the chart and table components and updates your workload data for the chosen time period.