Logging in to Workload Manager
Steps for accessing the Workload Manager web user interface.
- Workload Analytics was enabled when you registered your environment.
Verify that you are logged in to the Workload Manager web UI by doing the
In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
The CDP Public Cloud web interface landing page opens.
- From the Your Enterprise Data Cloud landing page, select the Workload Manager tile.
- In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
In the Clusters page do one of the following:
The Cluster Summary page opens.
- In the Search field, enter the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the Cluster Name column, locate and click on the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- In the Cluster Summary page, review its chart widgets, or select an engine from the navigation sidebar, which displays more chart widgets from which you can drill down and view health checks, execution details, baselines, and trends.