Assigning Uncategorized Resources to a Cost Center
Steps for moving unassigned resources into an existing or a new Workload Manager cost center.
Verify that you are logged in to the Workload Manager web UI.
In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
The CDP Public Cloud web interface landing page opens.
- From the Your Enterprise Data Cloud landing page, select the Workload Manager tile.
- In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
- From the Workload Manager Navigation side-bar, select Chargeback.
- In the Chargeback page, select a cost center and then a cluster.
From the Overview tab, scroll down and click inside the
The Uncategorized page opens.
- Select the required uncategorised resource tab.
From either the Pools, Users, or
Clusters page, select the check boxes of the
resources you require for your cost center.
The Assign Cost Center button becomes visible.
- Click Assign Cost Center.
From the Select Cost Center list, do one of the
- To add the uncategorized resource/s in a new cost center, select New Cost Center and then click Create a new cost center.
- To add the uncategorized resource/s in an existing cost center, select an existing cost center and then click Assign to Cost Center.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 4-8 until all your uncategorized resources are placed in your Workload Manager cost centers.