Upgrading Workload XM
Tasks for upgrading Workload XM on-premises.
Before upgrading to a new version of Workload XM on-premises, do the following:
- Schedule the upgrade and inform your users of the Workload XM service interruption.
- (Optional) Upgrade to the latest LINUX patch release.
- Verify that your Workload XM cluster is running a supported version of Cloudera Manager and the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) and that your Workload clusters are running a supported version of Cloudera Manager and Cloudera Platform.
- Record the Cloudera Manager host name of the server that contains an installation of Workload Manager, as this value is required during upgrading.
- Stop the Workload XM Service and its services.
- Download the latest Workload XM installation parcel and its checksum parcels from the Cloudera Downloads website.
- Download the latest Workload XM installation CSD (.jar) file from the Cloudera Downloads website.