Assigning a Workload XM System Admin Access Role
Steps for assigning a System Admin access role to your Workload XM users.
- Enabled role based access in Cloudera Manager.
- Created a default systems administrator, also known as a default super user, in Cloudera Manager.
- In a supported browser, log in to Workload XM as the user with default system administrator privileges.
- From the Workload XM Navigation side-bar, select Access Management.
In the Access Management page, click New Cluster Policy.
The Create Cluster Policy page opens.
Do one or more of the following:
- In the Groups field, enter the name of the LDAP administration group account whose users will be assigned this cluster policy's access role.
- In the Users field, enter the user name or user names who will be assigned this cluster policy's access role.
- From the Assign Roles list, select System Admin.