Assigning Uncategorized Resources to a Cost Center
Steps for moving unassigned resources into an existing or a new Workload XM cost center.
In a supported browser, log in to the Workload XM web UI by doing
- In the web browser URL field, enter the Workload XM URL that you were given by your system administrator and press Enter.
- When the Workload XM Log in page opens, enter your Workload XM user name and password access credentials.
- Click Log in.
- From the Workload XM Navigation side-bar, select Chargeback.
- In the Chargeback page, select a cost center and then a cluster.
From the Overview tab, scroll down and click inside the
The Uncategorized page opens.
- Select the required uncategorised resource tab.
From either the Pools, Users, or
Clusters page, select the check boxes of the
resources you require for your cost center.
The Assign Cost Center button becomes visible.
- Click Assign Cost Center.
From the Select Cost Center list, do one of the
- To add the uncategorized resource/s in a new cost center, select New Cost Center and then click Create a new cost center.
- To add the uncategorized resource/s in an existing cost center, select an existing cost center and then click Assign to Cost Center.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 4-8 until all your uncategorized resources are placed in your Workload XM cost centers.