Managing Your Workload XM Access Roles
Describes how to manage your Workload XM cluster policies and access roles.
Information about your Workload XM Cluster Policies are displayed on the Access Management page, which are viewed and managed by the user with the System Admin access role.
- The Status column displays the state of the policy, as either Enabled or Disabled.
- The Clusters column displays the name of the cluster assigned to the Workload XM access role.
- The Role column displays the Workload XM access role type.
- The Groups column displays the LDAP group users who are assigned the Cluster Policy's access role.
- The Users column displays the user names who are assigned the Cluster Policy's access role.
- The Custom Policy column displays the user and pool filter conditions.
- The Last Updated column displays the date when the policy was last updated.
- The Actions column's vertical ellipses, when selected, lists the management tasks that can be performed.
The following management tasks are performed from the Access Management home page by a user with the System Admin access role, which is accessed by selecting Access Management from the Workload XM Navigation side-bar.
Updating a Cluster Policy
In the Access Management page, click the cluster policy’s vertical ellipsis in the Actions column, and select Edit. In the Cluster Policy, make your changes and then click Update.
Deleting a Cluster Policy
Disabling a Cluster Policy
In the Access Management page, click the cluster policy's vertical ellipsis in the Actions column, and select Disable. In the confirmation message, click OK to confirm the action. The Status column displays the state of the policy as Disabled.