Assigning a Workload XM Cluster Admin Access Role
Steps for assigning a Cluster Admin access role to your Workload XM users.
- In a supported web browser log in to Workload XM as a user that has been granted the System Admin access role.
- From the Workload XM Navigation side-bar, select Access Management.
In the Access Management page, click New Cluster Policy.
The Create Cluster Policy page opens.
Do one or more of the following:
- In the Groups field, enter the name of the LDAP group account whose users will be assigned this cluster policy's access role.
- In the Users field, enter the user name or user names who will be assigned this cluster policy's access role.
- From the Assign Roles list, select Cluster Admin.
- From the Cluster list, select the name of the cluster that will be assigned to this policy's access role.