Working with Auto Generated Workload Views
Steps for using the Workload XM default workload views.
Verify that you are logged in to the Workload XM web UI.
- In the URL field of a supported web browser, enter the Workload XM URL that you were given by your system administrator and press Enter.
- When the Workload XM Log in page opens, enter your Workload XM user name and password access credentials.
- Click Log in.
In the Clusters page do one of the following:
- In the Search field, enter the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the Cluster Name column, locate and click on the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the time-range list in the Cluster Summary page, select a time period that meets your requirements.
- From the navigation panel, select Workloads.
In the Workloads page, click Auto-generate:
From the Criteria column, examine the criteria that is
used for each workload view, select the required workload views, and then click
The workload views you selected are saved and displayed on the Workloads page.
To verify your workload views, from the navigation panel, select
Workloads and then on the Workload page locate the
workload view you added. When verified, click the workload to view its