Working with Auto Generated Workload Views
Steps for using the Workload XM default workload views.
In a supported web browser, log in to the Workload XM UI by doing
- In the web browser URL field, enter wxm.cloudera.com and press Enter.
- In the Email Address and Password fields, enter the email address and password associated with your Workload XM user credentials.
- Click Log In.
In the Clusters page do one of the following:
- In the Search field, enter the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the Cluster Name column, locate and click on the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the time-range list in the Cluster Summary page, select a time period that meets your requirements.
- From the navigation panel, select Workloads.
In the Workloads page, click Auto-generate:
From the Criteria column, examine the criteria that are
used to create the workload views, select the workload views required, and then
click Add Selected:
The workload views you selected are saved and displayed on the Workloads page.
To verify your workload views, from the navigation panel, select
Workloads and then on the Workload page locate the
workload view you just added. When verified, click the workload to view its