Logging in to Workload XM
Steps for accessing the Workload XM web user interface.
- Telemetry Publisher is enabled for Workload XM on your Workload clusters.
- Your Workload clusters are associated with Telemetry Publisher.
In a supported web browser, log in to the Workload XM UI by doing
- In the web browser URL field, enter wxm.cloudera.com and press Enter.
- In the Email Address and Password fields, enter the email address and password associated with your Workload XM user credentials.
- Click Log In.
In the Clusters page do one of the following:
The Cluster Summary page opens.
- In the Search field, enter the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the Cluster Name column, locate and click on the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- In the Cluster Summary page, review its chart widgets, or select an engine from the navigation sidebar, which displays more chart widgets from which you can drill down and view health checks, execution details, baselines, and trends.