Production deployment option
The production deployment option allows you to install Cloudbreak deployer manually on your own VM.
This option is available for all cloud providers supported by Cloudbreak.
- Uses your own VM with CentOS 7, RHEL 7, or Oracle Linux 7
- Allows you to use your custom virtual network (On Azure this is also possible with the quickstart option)
- Requires you to install Docker
- Requires you to download the cbd tarball, extract it, and configure Cloudbreak deployer
- Requires you to configure an external Cloudbreak database
- Allows you to configure advanced options such as LDAP. To review available advanced configurations, refer to Cloudbreak configuration documentation.