Using Record-Enabled Processors
Record-enabled Processors allow you to use convert data between formats by specifying Controller Services for record reading and record writing. This streamlines your dataflows and inproves overall performance.
- From the NiFi UI, drag the Processor icon onto your canvas to display the Add Processor dialog.
- Use the Filter box to find the Processor you want to add. Available
record-enabled processors are:
- Select the Processor you want, and click Add.
- Right-click the Processor on the canvas, and select Configure to display the Configure Processor dialog.
- Click the Properties tab and select a Controller Service value for the Record Reader and Record Writer values.
- Click OK and then Apply.