Create your cluster
Once you have met the prerequisites, you are ready to create your Flow Management cluster in CDP Public Cloud using a default cluster definition. For this, you must select the cluster definition that matches your cloud provider for the environment and further choose from the light and heavy duty options available.
- Log into the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you would like to create a cluster.
- Click Create Data Hub.The following page is displayed:
- Select Cluster Definition.
- Select the appropriate Flow Management cluster definition from the
Cluster Definition dropdown depending on your operational
There are six template options available:
Flow Management Light Duty for AWS
Flow Management Heavy Duty for AWS
Flow Management Light Duty for Azure
Flow Management Heavy Duty for Azure
Flow Management Light Duty for GCP
Flow Management Heavy Duty for GCP
For more information on templates, see Flow Management deployment scenarios.
The list of services is automatically shown below the selected cluster definition name.
- Give the cluster a name and add any tags you might need.You can define tags that will be applied to your cluster-related resources on your cloud provider account. For more information about tags, see Tags.
- Optionally, use the Configure Advanced Options section to customize the infrastructure settings.
- Click Provision Cluster.